Moncton Stadium was originally constructed in 2009 as a natural grass playing surface and was later renovated in 2014. As a FieldTurf Revolution artificial turf surface, it played host to both international play and training sessions related to the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup and 2014 Under 20 Women’s FIFA international matches.
Turf Masters Ltd. successfully completed the stadium in time for kick-off which required significant project management and onsite construction coordination. We are proud to say that this facility continues to perform under heavy use and hosting of high-level sporting events including CFL exhibition games.
- Project Management
- Mass Earthwork
- Drainage Infrastructure
- GPS Machine Controlled Grading Technology
- FieldTurf Revolution Artificial Turf System
- FieldTurf 3-Layer Infill System
- Stadium Preperation- CFL Exhibition Games
- Artificial Turf Field Maintenance Services