Turf Masters Ltd. had the privilege to consult and construct King’s Edgehill School’s first artificial playing field in 2018. In working with the client, TML created a custom solution driven by Quality, Performance and Safety. Overall, the project required significant site redevelopment aspects on both the field subgrade and drainage infrastructure to ensure the highest level of long-term performance for the facility.
This field was designed to host international competition through meeting FIFA, World Rugby and IAAF requirements. Incorporated into the design and construction of the KES field is FieldTurf‘s Elite Revolution 360 Artificial Turf System, FieldTurf’s 3-Layer Infill System and FieldTurf’s VersaTile shock absorption system.
- Project Management
- Design Input
- Complete Site and Civil Earthwork
- Subgrade Shaping
- Field and Track Base Construction
- Drainage Infrastructure
- GPS Machine Controlled Grading Technology
- Musco Lighting
- FieldTurf Revolution 360 Installation
- FieldTurf 3-Layer Infill System
- FieldTurf VersaTile Shock Pad